Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Umm, where's my bed? (Keira)

It began a few weeks ago.  Things randomly disappearing only to be replaced by things I've never seen before but get yelled at for trying to eat.  (If you don't want the antique picture frame in my mouth, don't put it on the floor.  Didn't I teach you that years ago?)  I keep waiting for them to close the cat into one of the many boxes she jumps into but I've come to realize that's a dream that may never come true. 

I've been feeling a bit left out so two nights ago I started vomiting every two hours on the bedroom carpet.  Mom finally started leaping out of bed to throw me on the tile - it's amazing the strength she has in the middle of the night. (I should know since I've spent the past four years getting stepped on while she sleepwalks somewhere in the house). 

Well, I'm not really sure what's happening but I am looking forward to the day they forget to close the door to the office where all these items are strewn about - boy, oh boy, the fun I will have then.  Easy enough to blame the cat for these kinds of things...

2 comments: